Pages

Monday, February 11, 2008

New Colors... New Recipes...

NOTE: We've updated our color scheme! Well at least until I can figure out how to incorporate the iPhone template here! How many of you have an iPhone - I love my iPhone!!!

I love the color blue too! It seems to have this calming spa quality to it for me at least. Plus, how can you beat the beautiful color of the sky and the ocean.

Reminder... If a new recipe is posted and just common knowledge info, PLEASE always take the time to READ the recipe through BEFORE you actually make the recipe!

I can't tell you how many times I have heard the stories... I didn't know I had to put this or that in the fridge overnight BEFORE I could start the recipe, I don't have this much time to make this now, I don't have these ingredients, I didn't know it would take this long to make! How can Rachel do this in 30 minutes, etc. etc.

Remember Rachel RAY Is providing you with healthy, life style changing recipes, she knows how to make her own recipes, she has a crew that helps her, and she knows her way around her kitchen! Who cares if it takes us 10-15 minutes longer - we will be eating a healthy, delicious dish! Also Rachel use time management - she, unlike some of us, can and does gauge her cooking and cook multiple things at once - so timing, technique, and learning will help us to improve our 30 minute timing skills the next time! DO NOT GET DISCOURAGED!!!! Cooking is a passion, and remember to teach someone as you go! Yourself, your kids, nieces, nephews, and husband or wife! Have fun - read, measure, experiment together - create family bonds and learn every subject together! Enjoy :)

No comments: